solar Installers brisbane
Your local solar panel installation specialists
Static Electrics are your trusted, local solar installers in Brisbane. Our experienced team can take care of designing the perfect solar system for your power needs as well as the complete solar installation service. We provide solar PV system installations large and small in homes and businesses across Brisbane.
Start saving on your electricity bill, speak to our CEC Accredited solar installers about renewable solar power today.
Book Brisbane Solar Installers Today
Which solar system should I install?
Many factors need to be taken into account when deciding on the perfect solar system to install at your home or business. We recommend getting a professional assessment which includes:
- Average daily power consumption
- Available useable roof space
- When you use your power
- Amount of sunshine - shade, roof aspect, local weather,
Static Electrics Brisbane will create a custom solar power system designed to cater for your specific electricity needs, now and in the future. Our solar team only use top quality, reliable solar panels, inverters, and other components to ensure your system provides ample green energy for your property for years to come.
Professional solar system installation
With hundreds of businesses offering solar installations throughout Brisbane, it can be difficult to decide which solar company to go with. Many advertise cheap solar deals and promise the earth, which often seems too good to be true. And in most instances, it is just that.
Finding a solar company you can trust to provide you with a reliable solar power system, installed to industry and Australian safety standards, which meets the electricity requirements of your home or business just takes a bit research.
Ensure the solar specialists you choose:
- Is accredited Clean Energy Council solar installers - this accreditation means your solar electrician will have undertaken specialist training in designing and installing solar which is safe, reliable, and meets industry standards and your expectations.
- Explains how the system will work for you, clearly answering any questions you have.
- Provides you with a detailed quote including expected energy generation, warranty terms, as well as a list of the components which will be used to build your system.
- Does not pressure you into signing with them or purchasing their system.
- Provides you with information on any extra costs you will need to budget for such as meter upgrades.
- Gives you information on the maintenance requirements of your solar system such as solar panel cleaning, efficiency testing, and safety checks.
The CEC offers a range of guidelines when buying solar as well as information on how solar works and tips to help you decide if solar is right for you - cleanenergycouncil.org.au
Affordable solar payment plan
Static Electrics Brisbane understands that not all work can fit within a tight budget. This is why we have implemented a $0 deposit payment plan in order to help families get solar installed sooner, without breaking the budget.
Find out more about our payment plans.